As per rumors, the first foldable from vivo will debut later this year. The vivo X Fold carries model number V2178A and it made an appearance on 3C database with 80W charging. The same device was also spotted in a certification in China which revealed it packs a 6.5-inch cover screen with FHD+ resolution.
Recently a schematic leaked which revealed the phone will have a punch-hole cutout on its cover display which is expected to have a 120Hz refresh rate.
The inner display should measure 8-inch diagonally and is expected to offer QHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Vivo X Fold is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and is rumored to bring a 4,600mAh battery with the aforementioned 80W charging and 50W wireless charging support.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display