A charger with 200W fast charging capability for mobile devices was certified in China, and Vivo is now starting the production. As per Digital Chat Station, the 200W charging speed will be implemented with the iQOO 10 Pro smartphone that could arrive by the end of this year.
The adapter designated with model code V2001L0B0 delivers 20V at 10A charge and also will be able to provide wireless chargers with 20V at 3.25A rates, which is at par with 65W. The current iQOO 9 Pro flagship supports 120W fast charging over wire and 50W wireless charging.
A charger with 200W fast charging capability is not new in the industry, Realme also developed a charging architecture that delivers speeds between 100W and 200W. However, considering consumer safety, it was limited to 150W in the Realme GT Neo3, which is still the fastest charging speed in the world to this day.
We can expect this record to be broken soon because the companies are in a race to deliver a new “World’s First” title to put on their website for marketing purposes.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display