Upcoming hack-and-slash cooperative RPG Babylon’s Fall will get one of those demos that’s actually free trial that lets you carry progress forward into the proper game. It’ll come to Steam in late March, according to Platinum on Japanese games site GamesTalk. The demo for the PS4/PS5 version, however, will pop up in late February.
Sadly, Babylon’s Fall will be released on March 3. Yes, that’s before you’re getting a demo. You’ll have to wait if you want to try before you buy, which is apparently something we would have recommended you do anyways.
Babylon’s Fall is a solo or cooperative online multiplayer game for up to four people. It’s a hack-and-slash RPG with gameplay that Platinum has described as “fluid”. It’s also Platinum’s first live-service game, with plans for regular content after release. You can know that’s true because it’ll have both free and paid-for Battle Passes – the first season is called “Eternal Tower”. It’s a bit confusing, but the paid-for premium Battle Passes will actually be free during the first season.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale