A new M-series smartphone with the Helio G99 SoC has been teased on Twitter by Poco’s Indian subsidiary.
The name of this new smartphone hasn’t been disclosed by Poco yet. But according to the company, the rear panel will have a leather finish.
Poco hasn’t disclosed any other information about this new M-series smartphone, including its debut date, but you can anticipate hearing more about this Helio G99-powered device in the days to come.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale