On September 8, Motorola will release the Moto Edge 30 Ultra. On September 8, the business will officially introduce new smartphones in India, and the Edge 30 Ultra may be its most upscale model yet. According to rumors, the gadget will debut as a rebadged Moto X30 Pro from China. Motorola has not formally endorsed any information regarding this. The official Edge 30 Ultra promotional video has been posted by tipper Evan Blass, also known by the handle EvLeaks.
The leaked video suggests that the Edge 30 Ultra is a rebadged Edge 30 Ultra because it indicates that the Edge 30 Ultra will include a 200MP primary camera.
Later this month, further information about the phone should be released. In India, the cost of the Edge 30 Ultra may be approximately Rs 70,000. When the phone’s official cost is revealed, we’ll let you know.
Moto Edge 30 Ultra Specs
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ pOLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale