Ram size was one of the numerous ways Apple distinguished its Pro and non-Pro iPhones over the last two years. While the 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max had 4GB RAM. The 13 Mini and iPhone 13 once again employed 4GB RAM in the identical scenario as the previous year, but the 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max has an advantage because of its 6GB RAM.
All iPhone 14 models now have 6GB RAM, according to the Xcode 14 beta. Since the release of the iPhone 11 series, all new models have received the same amount of RAM. Although the latest Xcode report doesn’t provide any evidence, previous speculations said the iPhone 14 Pro series will include faster LPDDR5 RAM while the standard 14 devices would stay with LPDDR4X RAM.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale