Oppo is finally bringing the ColorOS 12 beta to the public for the users of the F19 smartphone. The program was invite only since late February, but now the brand is looking for 5,000 users of the mid-ranger to participate in the next of the software.
The Oppo F19 is a very popular device in India, and because of that Oppo is looking for beta testers only in the South Asian country. They can apply through the Settings menu – tap on Software Update and then the gear icon in the upper corner. If the beta is available, the “Apply for Beta Version” will appear, otherwise you will have to wait “for the next round”.
Once people apply, they will receive the beta version within 3 working days, meaning the package is likely sent by humans instead of an automatic process.
The company reminds the F19 users that the device might heat, lag and drain its battery after the update, which will improve over time – after all people may face some inconvenience for being the first to receive the beta software.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale