Samsung has been on a streak of rolling out the Android 12 update for its smartphones, and the latest device to get the software is the Galaxy Xcover 5, launched last year with Android 11 and One UI 2.
The Android 12 update for the Galaxy Xcover 5 comes with One UI 4.1 and brings a refreshed UI to the smartphone with the usual Android 12 and One UI 4.1 goodies. It also bumps up the Android security patch level to May 2022.
The update is seeding in Europe with firmware version G525FXXU5BVE5, and those who haven’t received any notification alert for the update can check for it manually by heading to the phone’s Settings > Software update menu.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery