Last week, the Android 12 based one UI 4 was released for the Galaxy S20 series, including the Galaxy S20 FE. It was only rolling out to the S20 FE’s 5G model, but Samsung has now released the software for the 4G version as well.
However, the software is currently limited to the Snapdragon 865 powered variant. The update is currently seeding in Malaysia, but the update should reach the units in other markets soon.
If you live in Malaysia, your Galaxy S20 FE 4G Snapdragon model will get the One UI 4 with version number G780GXXU3BUL9. It will bring the usual Android 12 and One UI 4 goodies along with the December 2021 Android security patch.
If you haven’t received the update notification yet, you can check for it manually by going to Settings > Software update menu.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart