The Realme X50 Pro 5G that was announced in February 2020 with Android 10 received the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 stable update in December 2020, and now it’s getting the Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12, albeit through the company’s early access beta program, and only in India.
The X50 Pro 5G users excited to get the taste of the Realme UI 3.0 can participate in the early access program by navigating to their smartphone’s Settings > Software Update menu, clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner, then clicking on Trial version > Early Access > Apply Now, and submit the request details. You’ll receive the update if your application is accepted.
However, there are a few things to remember before you apply for Realme UI 3.0 early access. For starters, your X50 Pro 5G should be running firmware build number RMX2076PUNV1B_11.C.23. The phone should have at least 10GB of storage and at least 60% battery.
There’s no deadline to apply for Realme 3.0 early access, but you might want to hurry if you can’t wait to check it out since Realme says the update will be available for a limited set of users initially and the applications will be accepted in batches.
Do note that the early access builds aren’t as stable as the final builds and often contain bugs that could hamper the user experience, so avoid downloading them on primary devices.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch