Samsung launched the One UI 5 public beta earlier this month for the Galaxy S22 series and as of right now, it is also available for the Galaxy S21 models. One UI 5 is based on Android 13. For these, it appears that the beta testing has already begun in Korea and the UK.
You must use the Samsung Members app to find the prominent One UI 5.0 beta program banner, click it, and register your information and device to participate. Normally, you won’t have to wait more than a few minutes after that to receive an update message.
The build number for the beta in the question is G99xBXXU5ZVHE, where “x” varies depending on which member of the S21 trio you have. Please take notice that the beta is currently only accessible for SIM-free unlocked devices, if you’re in the UK and want to give it a shot. When it will appear in operator models is unknown.
One UI 5.0 will undoubtedly see a tonne more beta released, and if you’re signed up for the beta testing program, you’ll get each one as soon as it’s available through an OTA update. One UI 5.0’s “stable” final release for the S22 series is anticipated for mid-October. It’s unlikely to arrive on the S21 models simultaneously. But it shouldn’t be more than a few weeks behind.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale