The OxygenOS 13 stable build for the OnePlus 10 Pro has been released, making it the first OnePlus phone to receive the Chinese company’s Android 13-based custom Android skin.
Users of the OnePlus 10 Pro who took part in the Open Beta program are presently receiving the update, thus those with OxygenOS 12 running on Android 12 will have to wait.
The OxygenOS 13 stable upgrade for residents of India will ship with firmware version NE2211_11.C.19, whilst units of the OnePlus 10 Pro in Europe and North America will get builds with versions NE2213_11.C.19 and NE2215_11.C.19, respectively. Make sure your OnePlus 10 Pro has at least 5GB of free storage space and more than 30% battery life after receiving the update before beginning the installation.
The Aquamorphic Design that OnePlus labels part of OxygenOS 13 is available. For further information, see the snapshot of the changelog below.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale