Redmi, a Xiaomi brand, is anticipated to release the K50S Pro smartphone with a 200MP camera. AnTuTu revealed the device with the model number 22081212C, achieving 1,1120,691 points.
The outcome is comparable to other smartphones powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU, indicating that the next Redmi will also be equipped with the most recent Qualcomm flagship chipset.
The final score is the result of adding the raw performance ratings for four important categories: CPU (261,363), GPU (489,064), RAM (193,133), and user interface and experience (177,131). The data indicates that the phone utilizes UFS 3.1 storage and LPDDR5 RAM.
On top of Android 12, MIUI 13 is anticipated to be installed on the device. Other anticipated features include a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging, a 120Hz display with Full HD+ quality and up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17