Google has released the January security update to its Pixels. We’re talking about all the Pixels which are still supported, except the newest Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. You are covered if you own any device between the Pixel 3a and the Pixel 5a.
If you are wondering what’s going on with the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro, so are we. Last month’s update had some pretty big issues on the duo, so Google had to pull it, and promised a better update in January. The Pixel 6 series will apparently get a special update later this month. The special update will bring both the fixes and the latest security patch which other devices are getting.
As usual the new software update will surely take some time (or even weeks) to reach all the devices out there. The new software comes with version number SQ1A.220105.002 for all the phones, and it comes with few bug fixes that are applicable to specific models.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch