EA has announced that Apex Legends Mobile will launch in limited regions, 10 countries to be specific. It starts next week and will expand over the entire Spring.
The list of countries where this limited regional launch will take place includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Colombia.
The game will be available on Android and iOS. On Android, you need at least Android 8.1, and at least 3GB RAM. On iOS, you need a device with iOS 10, Apple A9 and at least 2GB RAM.
During the limited launch, players will be able to access a limited roster of legends, including Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, Mirage, Pathfinder and Caustic.
The developers will be expanding support for more devices and adding more content in the final global release. There is no word regarding the availability.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch