After having been launched in selected countries, Apex Legends Mobile is now open for pre-registration on Google Play Store with a global launch set for 2022. Both EA and Respawn Entertainment have confirmed that the game will be available globally in 2022.
To pre-register for the game, head straight to Google Play Store and pre-register on the game page to be one of the first players to get access to the game. The game is free-to-play, meaning, a purchase is not required to play the game, but there will surely be in-game purchases and microtransactions.
The game for the mobile has been developed from scratch and is different from the console/PC version in a number of ways. However, the core idea of the game remains the same with familiar Legends available for selection.
Apex Legends is an exciting game that belongs to the Battle Royale genre and it is known for its dedication to storytelling and switching up gameplay with the introduction of new legends. The Mobile version seems to carry the same driving force behind it with a finely tuned battle royale experience tailored for mobile.
The game will compete against big names like COD Mobile, PUBG Mobile (BGMI in India) and Free Fire. The hero-shooter elements might assist Apex Legends Mobile to stand out from the competition and give it an edge it needs to shine.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra