Reports surrounding Apple iPhone 14 to have a punch hole display are not new, but another insider confirmed the details during the weekend. Mark Gurman, Editor at Bloomberg who specializes in Apple products, revealed in his latest podcast Power On he expects Apple to omit the notch on some 2022 devices.
The New Year will also bring us a redesigned MacBook Air with an M2 chip and wireless charging for the 2022 iPad Pro.
When/if the iPhone 14 series comes with a punch-hole solution, FaceID will apparently sit under the display. Apple has been working on the tech for quite some time, and it is likely to appear during the launch in the fall.
The reporter suggested the new M2 chip would be “marginally faster” than the M1. It should have an octa-core CPU and 9- or 10-core GPU on the current Air. A new, internally-developed chip is also expected for the Mac Pro and an AR/VR headset, which is likely to make an appearance at WWDC in the summer.
The list of expected products also includes a new iPhone SE with 5G and a rugged version of the Apple Watch.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display