Apple may be planning to host its March announcement on March 9, people, as per people aware about Apple’s plans tell Bloomberg. Apple is expected to announce new hardware including a new iPhone SE model, perhaps with 5G connectivity, as well as a refreshed iPad Air and possibly a refreshed Mac Mini with updated Apple silicon may arrive at the event.
In addition, Apple is said to be aiming to publicly release iOS 15.4 during the first half of March. iOS 15.4 (at the moment in Beta) will allow iPhones that use Face ID to unlock while the wearer has a mask on, as well as Universal Control and a new set of emojis.
For Apple’s upcoming event, an updated iPhone SE is expected to arrive with the same look as the current SE (2020) with updated cameras, a new chipset, a new chipset, and 5G connectivity and a 10.9-inch display. The Mac Mini may be a refreshed model with more Apple silicon options like M1 Pro and M1 Max or even M2.
Although the launch event is about a month away, the source suggest the event could be pushed back due to manufacturing delays. Either way, the event will likely be presented in a high-production, pre-recorded format, streamed live.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard