iOS 15.6 and iPadOS 15.6 are the latest updates that Apple is distributing to compatible smartphones and tablets today. Given that iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 are slated for release in September, that might very likely be one of the last updates that the 15.x branch receives.
Let’s see what 15.6 has in store for your iPhones and iPads while we wait for that. First off, there are a tonne of bug fixes, including for a problem that caused Settings to continue to say that the storage is full even though it wasn’t anymore, a problem that caused braille devices to respond slowly or not at all when reading text in Mail, and a problem in Safari that caused tabs to automatically switch to the previous page.
In addition to this, the TV app now offers the ability to pause, rewind and fast forward a live sports game that is currently in progress.
The Settings app should already have the ability to download and install both 15.6 for iPhones and iPadOS 15.6 for iPads.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17