The period when Apple is anticipated to introduce new hardware is rapidly approaching. We may be looking at a launch event on September 7 and a release date on September 16, according to a report from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman. Gurman reported, “certain retail shop staff have been instructed to be ready for a major new product introduction on September 16th”.
Apple has its annual launch ceremony every September, which has subsequently changed to a more polished and highly produced webcast event since the pandemic started. According to reports, Apple staff members have also started filming pieces for the virtual presentation.
Apple is anticipated to release four new iPhone 14 models, as well as new iPads, Mac laptops, and an updated Apple Watch. In place of the small model, the iPhone 14 range will have two 6.1-inch models, two 6.7-inch models, and two other variants. This will be the first time Apple launches a non-Pro 6.7-inch iPhone.
The iPhone 14 models are anticipated to include updated notch designs with major improvements to the selfie camera, a bigger camera island on the iPhone 14 Pro, and the A16 chipset in the new Pro variants. Another report claims that the Pro model will include an always-on display capability.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra