Today, Asus introduced the Asus Zenfone 9, the phone comes as the successor to the Asus Zenfone 8. Under the hood of the Zenfone 9 there is the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC powering the phone. This is one of those phones which sport a screen under 6-inches. The brand did not reveal a Flip model for this year.
The Zenfone 9 has an enhanced battery, flat sides, reduced bezels, and better optics than the Asus Zenfone 8. The design of the phone, particularly the back camera, is significantly different from that of the previous generation’s flagship. We can anticipate the device’s arrival in India as the Asus 9Z now that it has been released on the international market.
Although the business hasn’t yet disclosed the availability or shipment date, it will soon be available for purchase in the global market.
Asus Zenfone 9 Specs & Price
5.9” 120Hz FHD+ Super AMOLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
16GB + 256GB
Android 12, Zen UI
Midnight Black, Starry Blue, Sunset Red & Moonlight White
8/128 GB: €799
8/256 GB: €849
16/256 GB: €899
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard