The Asus Zenfone 9 is the newest smartphone in Asus’s Zenfone series, which was released last month. The phone comes pre-installed with the Android 12 operating system, but the company is working to update it.
The Android 13 beta program for the Asus Zenfone 9 smartphone has now been officially announced by the brand and participants are now receiving the updated operating system.
The Zenfone 9 users who wish to sign up for the Android 13 beta program may do so by opening the Settings app on their device, going to the System > System Update menu, tapping on the gear symbol in the top-right corner, and then choosing “Enroll in the Beta Test Program”.
The firm will make a decision once you submit an application to join the beta testing program since the procedure is not yet open. You will receive the latest Android 13 beta update on your phone if you are chosen for the beta testing program. It’s important to remember that the software may include bugs and issues that might affect both the user experience and the functionality of the phone.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale