The ROG Phone series from Asus is getting a new member – dubbed the ROG Phone 6. Asus confirmed its next gaming phone is launching on July 5 at 8PM Taipei time (12PM UTC) via a livestream. The phone will be launched alongside new accessories and gaming headphones.
The event teasers don’t give us any details about the ROG Phone 6 but we do know it will be powered by the Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 flagship chipset. With over a month left until the big announcement we are sure to get more teasers surrounding the ROG Phone 6 and we’ll make sure to deliver all the juicy updates.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard