The ROG Phone 6 series was first introduced by Asus in July, and by the end of the month, the Pro phone had seized the top spot in AnTuTu. Now, a variant that is even more powerful has surfaced online with marginally improved benchmark scores. According to sources, the new smartphone will be dubbed ROG Phone 6D and run on a Dimensity 9000+.
Despite being unofficial and an anomaly in AnTuTu terms, the ASUS AI2203 D phone’s score of 1,146,594 is nevertheless 2-3% higher than the identical ROG Phone 6 Pro, which runs on a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
More significantly, the CPU outperformed every Qualcomm chipset ever measured by around 15%, scoring over 290,000. The aggregate of four important factors—the CPU, GPU, RAM, and user interface and experience—makes up the final score.
Asus has yet to announce any new ROG phones, but given that the 6D has already received 3C and 65W fast charging certification, we anticipate its release shortly.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra