Following the release of the Asus ROG Phone 6 series, the company is preparing to introduce the ROG Phone 6D series to the world market. The ROG Phone 6D and ROG Phone 6D Ultimate are set to ship on September 19, but renderings and important specifications have already leaked online.
The devices are now listed on the Bluetooth SIG certification. The model number AI2203_D and AI2203_B for the ROG Phone 6D Ultimate may be seen in the listing. On the other hand, the standard 6D model will have the model numbers AI2203_A and AI2203_C. Bluetooth 5.3 connection will be present on both devices.
There is no other information regarding the impending gaming phones in the listing. So let’s examine what is currently known.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale