The iQOO Neo6 SE is scheduled to arrive on May 6. It is said to pack a 4,700mAh battery, and this rumor has panned out to be true since iQOO today announced that the iQOO Neo6 SE will have a 4.700mAh battery, which will charge from 1% to 100% in 30 minutes with its 80W adapter.
However, it’s worth noting that iQOO achieved those results when it charged the battery in a room with an ambient temperature of 26oC. The charging time should vary depending on the ambient temperature of the room.
iQOO previously confirmed that the Neo6 SE will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC and have 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage onboard, and you can expect it to reveal more details about the phone as the May 6 launch approaches.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra