It’s been around a year since Black Shark 4 Pro became official, and now it’s finally becoming available internationally. It joins the ranks alongside the vanilla model which has been available since last May, but the S variant of the Pro is yet to arrive.
Meaning, the phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 (the 4S Pro runs the 888+). There are two memory configurations available – 8/128 GB and 12/256 GB (the 16/512 GB version remains exclusive to China). It will be pre-installed with JOYUI 12.5, which is based on MIUI 12.5.
Interestingly, the global Black Shark 4 Pro will support the full 120W charging speed as the Chinese version. Previously there have been gaming phones in the global market that charge slower than their Chinese counterparts.
The 4 Pro starts at $580 and is available in Shadow Black, Misty Gray and Cosmos Black.
Black Shark 4 Pro can be bought starting today from the official site or your local Amazon branch. Sales kick off today at 8:00 GMT. The handset is available in the following countries and regions (and a few others):
- Czech Republic
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- the Netherlands
- Republic of Cyprus
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display