It’s been around a year since Black Shark 4 Pro became official, and now it’s finally becoming available internationally. It joins the ranks alongside the vanilla model which has been available since last May, but the S variant of the Pro is yet to arrive.
Meaning, the phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 (the 4S Pro runs the 888+). There are two memory configurations available – 8/128 GB and 12/256 GB (the 16/512 GB version remains exclusive to China). It will be pre-installed with JOYUI 12.5, which is based on MIUI 12.5.
Interestingly, the global Black Shark 4 Pro will support the full 120W charging speed as the Chinese version. Previously there have been gaming phones in the global market that charge slower than their Chinese counterparts.
The 4 Pro starts at $580 and is available in Shadow Black, Misty Gray and Cosmos Black.
Black Shark 4 Pro can be bought starting today from the official site or your local Amazon branch. Sales kick off today at 8:00 GMT. The handset is available in the following countries and regions (and a few others):
- Czech Republic
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- the Netherlands
- Republic of Cyprus
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch