The Black Shark 5 series popped up on TENAA and 3C last month, and the gaming brand finally revealed a date for the arrival of its latest phone. The launch is scheduled to take place on March 30, at 19:00 local time in China.
The brand is expected to unveil two smartphones – Black Shark 5 and Black Shark 5 Pro. It’s pretty obvious that the Pro model will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, but TENAA suggests the vanilla variant will run on the more modest Snapdragon 870.
The Black Shark Pro is expected to run on a bigger battery and higher display refresh rate compared to the 4s Pro. We will learn more next Wednesday when the event turns all the cards on the table.
As per January reports, the Black Shark brand may be in early negotiations to be acquired by Tencent.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder