The Black Shark 5 series popped up on TENAA and 3C last month, and the gaming brand finally revealed a date for the arrival of its latest phone. The launch is scheduled to take place on March 30, at 19:00 local time in China.
The brand is expected to unveil two smartphones – Black Shark 5 and Black Shark 5 Pro. It’s pretty obvious that the Pro model will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, but TENAA suggests the vanilla variant will run on the more modest Snapdragon 870.
The Black Shark Pro is expected to run on a bigger battery and higher display refresh rate compared to the 4s Pro. We will learn more next Wednesday when the event turns all the cards on the table.
As per January reports, the Black Shark brand may be in early negotiations to be acquired by Tencent.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale