Following the launch of the Black Shark 5 series in the global markets earlier this month, we now focus on the members of the upcoming gaming phone lineup. Next in line are the Black Shark 5S and the Black Shark 5S Pro, and the renowned tipster Digital Chat Station has provided some first details on the two devices.
The members of the Black Shark 5S lineup will sport pressure-sensitive 6.67-inch OLED screens with FullHD+ resolution and a center-aligned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. Although the refresh rate is not mentioned directly, speculations indicate that it will be the same as the 144Hz of the Black Shark 5 series. The most recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU and faster SSD+UFS storage will be featured by both smartphones.
The 5S Pro will sport a 108MP main camera module, while the vanilla 5S will feature a 64MP primary shooter. The 4,790mAh batteries under the hood of both phones will support 120W wired charging. Furthermore, the phones will feature an X-axis motor, stereo speakers and magnetic game triggers. It’s speculated that the Black Shark 5S series will debut in September.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17