Samsung introduced the Galaxy M12 back in February last year which is due for a successor. The company hasn’t revealed anything about the Galaxy M13 yet, but we know it will go official soon since the smartphone just bagged Bluetooth certification.
The certification authority doesn’t reveal the specs of the Galaxy M13, which is listed with model number SM-M135F_DSN. Also the smartphone’s moniker doesn’t include the 5G label, but it might support 5G connectivity since a report from earlier this month claimed that the 5G variant has model designation SM-M135F
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart