Samsung introduced the Galaxy M12 back in February last year which is due for a successor. The company hasn’t revealed anything about the Galaxy M13 yet, but we know it will go official soon since the smartphone just bagged Bluetooth certification.
The certification authority doesn’t reveal the specs of the Galaxy M13, which is listed with model number SM-M135F_DSN. Also the smartphone’s moniker doesn’t include the 5G label, but it might support 5G connectivity since a report from earlier this month claimed that the 5G variant has model designation SM-M135F
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale