We’ve been hearing about the Samsung Galaxy A73 5G since last September, and now it is a step closer to its launch since it has bagged certification from Bluetooth SIG.
The Bluetooth SIG database shows two Galaxy A73 5G models – SM-A736B and SM-A736B_DS. The ‘DS’ in the latter model confirms dual-SIM support.
The certifying authority doesn’t mention any specs of the Galaxy A73 apart from confirming the Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. However, the SM-A736B popped up on Geekbench recently, revealing the key specs in the process: Snapdragon 778G SoC, 8GB RAM and Android 12.
Previously leaked information reveals a 6.7” 120Hz Full HD+ AMOLED display, 128GB storage, IP68 rating and 5,000mAh battery with 25W charging. The camera system on the back is led by a 108MP main camera alongside 12MP,8MP and 2MP shooters.
There is no word from the brand surrounding the Galaxy A73 5G yet, but it won’t be too long before Samsung officially announces the smartphone.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale