A yet to be released vivo X-series phone appeared on China’s TENAA and 3C agencies. The vivo V2219A is revealed to pack a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FullHD+ resolution, a 50MP main cam and a 2MP secondary shooter on the back panel and there is an 8MP selfie camera on the front. The handset brings an unspecified 5G chipset with a base CPU clock speed of 2.2GHz.
The handset boots Android 12, possibly with OriginOS Ocean UI on top and comes in 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 512GB trims. The battery is listed as 2,190mAh which is likely a dual-cell configuration meaning the total capacity is rated at 4,400mAh. The 3C listing reveals the phone supports up to 80W charging.
The listed dimensions are 164.17 x 75.8 x 8.59mm. The phone weighs 194 grams. We will update you as more information surfaces.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart