Last year, Samsung released the Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition, which came in 49 color combinations. Ross Young has shared the color variants for the Galaxy Z Flip4’s ordinary and Bespoke Editions. A few days ago, we learned that the Galaxy Flip4 Bespoke Edition will offer even more color variations.
Customers will get to choose the color of the Flip4 Bespoke Edition’s frame and rear panels, just like customers could with the Flip3 Bespoke Edition.
The Flip4 Bespoke Edition of the Samsung Galaxy Z is said to launch in more markets than the Flip3 Bespoke Edition, which is only available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, South Korea, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Although we are unsure of the exact number of nations, rumors suggest that the availability will be increased to the major markets in Europe and Asia.
On August 10, Samsung is anticipated to reveal the Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4, but it’s not clear if the Bespoke Edition would be introduced at the same event or at a later time.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery