Today, we got to preview the Realme GT2 Explorer Master’s design before it launches on July 12 with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU. The next flagship will have a triple camera setup highlighted by a 50MP shooter with OIS.
The design itself is also rather unique, with a texture resembling leather and what looks like a metal frame reminiscent of a medieval book cover on the rear.
With one large lens, two smaller ones beneath, and a dual LED flash in the middle, the camera’s design is similar to the GT Neo3 series. A leaked image also showed flat sides and we anticipate a USB-C connector, speaker grille and microphone on the bottom (3.5mm audio jack is extremely unlikely).
The 6.7” FullHD+ screen and 5,000mAh battery of the GT2 Explorer Master are already listed on TENAA. According to reports, Realme will release the phone in two versions, one with 100W charging and the other with 150W. White, Green and Brown were the hues stated, and we infer that Brown is the color shown in all the teased and leaked images.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17