Oppo is expected to launch its Reno8 series soon and a renowned Chinese tipster just cleared off the rumored specs of the Pro model. Digital Chat Station claims Reno8 will have a 6.7-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The panel is said to be supplied by BOE. The front will also house a 32MP selfie camera.
Around the back, the phone is expected to bring a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor with OIS and at least two other sensors which are still a mystery. MediaTek’s Dimensity 8100 Max SoC is expected to power the device alongside Oppo’s MariSilicon X co-processor. The phone will get a 4,500mAh battery with 80W flash charging.
The Reno8 Pro will have an aluminum frame, dual speakers and an X-linear motor. It is expected to arrive in Green, Gray and Black colors. The tipster also mentions that the phone will be 7.34mm thick and weighs in at 180 grams. Based on previous rumors, Reno8 Pro will sport a nearly similar design to the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale