A new entry-level smartphone from vivo, the Y02s, was just leaked by the manufacturer. Although it was soon removed from the company’s website after it was unintentionally placed there, it is difficult to eliminate items from the internet since the information is not publicly available.
The new phone will sport a single camera on the back and a water drop notch on the front, as well as a MediaTek Helio P35 CPU with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Although the 6.51-inch LCD’s precise specs weren’t provided, anything more than 720p resolution would be unusual considering the nature of the phone, and the chipset restricts the refresh rate to the industry-standard 60Hz. The 5MP selfie camera sits behind the notch.
The rear features a dual circular design, however, the enormous black circles on which the camera and LED flash are located are all covered in black. A distinctive glass-like texture on the rear will deter fingerprints and scratches. The vivo Y02s does not include a fingerprint sensor, though.
The battery has a 5,000mAh capacity, and the charging rate is limited to 10W.
The Vivo Y02s will be available in Black and Blue, but the cost and release date are yet unknown.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17