As per a newsletter released by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, shares more details about the next iPad Pro.
As per the information, the tablet will be powered by an Apple M2 chip when it arrives in Fall 2022. It will also have support for MagSafe, making it the first Apple tablet that will have wireless charging support.
The new M2 chip will have the same octa-core CPU architecture as the M1 chip but will have better speed and efficiency because it will be built on the 4nm TSMC process. It could have 9-core and 10-core GPU versions, a bump up from 7-core and 8-core graphics in the current M1 chip.
Apple usually takes between 13 and 16 months to launch the new Pro models of its iPads. The speculated time for the launch would be around August 2022, since the current iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 were introduced in April 2021.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch