The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is available in a number of variations, some of which support multiple SIM cards and others only one. The SM-A236 phone will be a 5G-capable replacement for the Galaxy A23.
The phone has 5G (with different bands depending on specific model), dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (ac), Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC. Additionally, it includes an internal microSD card slot (for dual SIM models, it’s unclear if this refers to a hybrid slot).
The phone will also have a 5,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging (same as the 4G phone). According to the Geekbench listing, the Snapdragon 695 chipset will be present in the A23 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is anticipated to go on sale in Europe, India and potentially additional markets including North America (where it will be accompanied by the Galaxy A04s).
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17