Samsung launched the Galaxy A53 smartphone in March, and it is now getting its first monthly update. Furthermore, apart from the April 2022 security patch, the new firmware also takes care of issues with camera stability.
The firmware is designated with version number A536BXXU1AVCC and is already being seeded in multiple regions of Europe – Austria, Croatia, France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. The update should reach other parts of the continent soon, with South Korea and India already looking forward to the next package.
If you haven’t received the notification already you can head to the Settings menu under Software Update and check for it manually. The Samsung Galaxy A53 boots Android 12-based One UI 4.1 on top and the maker promised “four major Android OS updates”, so the April 2022 update is just the first of many to come.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display