Apple has been suffering because of China’s regular lockdowns. The production of the iPhone and other Apple products is significantly dependent on Chinese vendors, according to the US tech giant. Apple is presently producing its Pro iPhones exclusively in China, but the corporation is altering gears and establishing alternate bases for the iPhone 14 manufacturing. Apple is having trouble meeting demand for its iPhone 14 Pro models due to frequent lockdowns in China’s most important locations.
The brand announced that because of supply chain disruptions caused by Chinese supply chain lockdowns, shipments of its new premium iPhone models will be lower than anticipated. The US technology behemoth said that COVID-19 limitations had momentarily affected its main manufacturing site in Zhengzhou, China. The company additionally stated that it continues to observe strong demand for the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models; nevertheless, the lockdowns mean “customers will experience longer wait times to receive their new products,” Apple said.
According to Apple’s website, delivery dates for the 14 Pro phones are presently scheduled for late November or early December. No matter the color or storage combination, the Apple India Online Store lists a delivery time of 3-4 weeks for every Pro iPhone model.
Due to the major modifications they got over the basic versions, the Pro iPhones are also in great demand.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale