While Xiaomi’s Redmi 10 series originally arrived back in May 2020 it seems like we’ll be seeing at least one more new member in 2022. A new device dubbed Xiaomi 220233L2C was spotted on Geekbench 4 listing which revealed some of the key specs. This should be the Chinese version of the upcoming Redmi 10A which already appeared in an IMEI database listing with the 220233L2G model number.
The phone will run on MediaTek MT6762G which corresponds to the G25 SoC alongside 4GB RAM and good-old Android 11 on the software front. It managed to get a score of 791 and 3,630 points on single and multi core tests respectively.
The global Redmi 10A with model number 220233L2G model number popped up on the FCC database. The listing reveals it will come in no less than four memory options – 2/32 GB, 3/32GB, 3/64 GB and 4/128 GB models.
The phone will come installed with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 and will offer a 13MP main camera and a 2MP auxiliary unit. It will also offer LTE and single-band 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display