There are seemingly new teasers and leaks surrounding Nothing’s upcoming phone every day leading up to its release, making it the most anticipated phone in a while. The most recent one is a Geekbench listing of the smartphone, which says that it has an 8GB RAM, Adreno 642L GPU, and Snapdragon 778G+ chipset. With a Kryo 670 CPU and a slightly overclocked 2.51GHz primary core, the SD 788G+ is an upgraded version of the SD 778G.
Nothing phone (1) scored 2,803 points on the multi-core test and 797 points on the single-core test. The phone is running Android 12 according to the Geekbench listing, which will then feature Nothing OS on top. Previous speculations suggested that the Nothing phone (1) may debut with the more recent Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, but it appears to be unlikely at this time. Like the earlier OnePlus phones, the gadget is rumored to support 45W charging and will initially only be available via invitation.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard