The Motorola Edge 30 Neo, which has surfaced on Geekbench with its main specifications, is one of the smartphones that Motorola is anticipated to add to the lineup shortly. The Edge 30 series now comprises a vanilla and Pro model.
The Motorola Edge 30 Neo is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at up to 2.2GHz, according to the benchmark database. The smartphone runs Android 12 and has 8GB RAM; this “near-stock” version of Android will probably be advertised as such.
The Motorola Edge 30 Neo isn’t listed on Geekbench, but speculations indicate it will be a renamed Edge 30 Lite, which is also not yet official.
According to rumors, the Motorola Edge 30 Lite will include a 6.28” 120Hz FullHD+ pOLED screen, the Snapdragon 695 SoC, up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
The smartphone will include three cameras — a 32MP selfie camera on the front, a 64MP main camera on the back and a 13MP ultrawide camera — and a 4,020mAh battery with 30W charging. The 64MP camera on the Edge 30 Lite will offer OIS, according to a leaked picture.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17