The Xiaomi 13 series is anticipated to go on sale in the coming weeks. However, some of the device’s crucial characteristics have already been made public thanks to a recent benchmark listing.
The forthcoming flagship smartphone from the Chinese tech giant was discovered on the well-known testing website GeekBench. For those who don’t know, the upcoming Xiaomi 13 series is anticipated to have two variants, the entry-level 13 and the more expensive 13 Pro model. The basic model has now shown on GeekBench, revealing that it would have Qualcomm’s most cutting-edge Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
This processor will be combined with at least 12GB of RAM, the database also stated. While starting with an 8GB RAM option, greater memory configurations are also possible. The device will have the model number 2211133C and run MIUI, an Android 13 OS-based UI out of the box, according to the Geekbench 5 listing. The Xiaomi 13 received scores of 5089 for the multi-core test and 1,497 for the single core tests in the benchmarks.
Sadly, this is the only information that has been made public about the new high-end smartphone. We have previously discussed a few leaks relating to the high-end phone. The gadget will use Leica lenses for its back cameras, run MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box, and recently unveiled its design through leaked CAD renderings, according to these earlier claims.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale