The Realme 10 is the most recent device to have its specs made public on Geekbench. Early 2023 will see the release of the phone, model number RMX3630, which will include a MediaTek Helio G99 processor with a Mali-G57 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM. A 6GB variant with a lower price tag should be offered as well.
Realme has promised to provide all 9-series phones Android 13 in Q1 of next year, thus the Android 12 aboard the Realme 10 might convert to Android 13 come announcement time.
This is the second time the Realme 10 has been mentioned in rumors. Its 5,000mAh battery was disclosed by the prior leak.
Before the release of the Realme 10, the 9-series of phones may yet be introduced by Realme.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale