The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, expected to hit the market officially on August 10, popped up on Geekbench last month with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, Android 12 and 8GB RAM. Now, the Galaxy Z Fold4 that will be unveiled alongside the Flip4 has also been listed on Geekbench with key specs.
The Z Fold4 that was listed on Geekbench carries model number SM-F936U, suggesting it’s the US version. The model boots Android 12 and is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC coupled with 12GB RAM. And that could possibly be the only RAM version since the Galaxy Fold3 also came with a single 12GB RAM option, and we don’t think Samsung will launch a 16GB RAM model.
It is possible the RAM amount will remain the same, Samsung is expected to increase the maximum storage from 512GB on the Fold3 to 1TB on the Fold4. The Fold4 is also said to be lighter than the Fold3 but packs a 4,400mAh battery – the same capacity as the Fold3.
Rumors also claim the Z Fold4’s foldable display will have a prominent crease and look smoother than the Fold3’s.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale