The rumored Xiaomi 12S which was previously spotted with Leica branding in a hands-on shot as well as in a listing on 3C database, and now it appeared on Geekbench. It is designated with the same model number 2206123SC as the 3C listing. Geekbench reveals the handset is packing the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip coupled with 12GB RAM. The phone boots Android 12, presumably with MIUI 13 on top.
The SD 8+ Gen 1 SoC powered smartphone managed to hit a score of 1,328 single-core points and 4,234 multi-core points. The 3C listing from earlier this month revealed the device also comes with 67W fast charging. The Xiaomi 12S is rumored to sport a 120Hz OLED display and a 50MP main camera co-developed with Leica. It will be joined by a Xiaomi 12S Pro model which will have two chipset variants – a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and Dimensity 9000.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder