Latest bit of rumor from last week suggests that the OnePlus Ace is coming up with a Dimensity 8100 chipset and 150W charging. The device is expected to be a rebranded Realme GT Neo3 and it now passed through Geekbench with model number PGKM10.
The phone managed to get a score of 962 points in the single-core test and in the multi-core department it achieved a score of 3,819 points. We get further confirmation that it is indeed powered by the Dimensity 8100 chipset alongside 12GB RAM and Android 12. The rest of the rumored specs include a 6.7-inch 120Hz FullHD+ AMOLED display with a center–aligned punch hole camera, a 50MP main camera with OIS alongside an 8MP ultrawide snapper and a 2MP macro shooter.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch