Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro launched back in last October in a few countries, then the number increased to nine, and now it has jumped to eleven. That’s because the new flagship duo has just reached the Google Store in both Italy and Spain. For some reason both models are only offered in black in these countries.
The Pixel 6 with 128GB storage can be yours for €649, while the Pixel 6 Pro with the same storage capacity goes for €899. Google Google says there will be “limited availability”, with additional stock replenishment expected in… May. That’s an interesting way to release products that have been announced more than three months ago.
So if you’re in Italy or Spain and want a brand new high-end Pixel, perhaps head on over to the Google online store for your country quickly, before the limited numbers of devices run out.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra