Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro launched back in last October in a few countries, then the number increased to nine, and now it has jumped to eleven. That’s because the new flagship duo has just reached the Google Store in both Italy and Spain. For some reason both models are only offered in black in these countries.
The Pixel 6 with 128GB storage can be yours for €649, while the Pixel 6 Pro with the same storage capacity goes for €899. Google Google says there will be “limited availability”, with additional stock replenishment expected in… May. That’s an interesting way to release products that have been announced more than three months ago.
So if you’re in Italy or Spain and want a brand new high-end Pixel, perhaps head on over to the Google online store for your country quickly, before the limited numbers of devices run out.
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery