Google just unveiled a teaser video showing the upcoming Pixel 7 Pro’s design from various angles and in each of the three color options that will be available. You have been vindicated today, in case you thought it odd that the non-Pro Pixel 7 was overlooked and didn’t receive the same kind of teaser trailer.
That’s because Google just published a video in the similar format but featuring the smaller Pixel 7. Look at this:
Once more, all three colors — officially known as Obsidian, Snow and Lemongrass for the Pixel 7 — are seen in brief flashes. The Pixel 7 has almost exactly the same design as its older sibling, as you may already be aware from the numerous teasers and leaks. The only difference, aside from size, is that it has to make do with one less camera on the back, which we assume is a cost saving measure to ensure it can be purchased for the same price as the Pixel 6 was rumored to cost last year.
On October 6, a special Google event will mark the formal launch of the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. According to rumors, they will look very much like their forerunners on the inside, with the exception of a new SoC and a few minor, insignificant modifications here and there.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale